Wednesday, June 28, 2017

::Kimono Look 2017 ★1st half★::

日本語ver. → こちら

We are now at the middle of 2017! 
This year's been awesome for me so far. How is 2017 treating you?

Here is my semiannually summary of my 13 kimono looks from January to June this year. 
The full blog of each look is linked below every photo. Please take a look if you are interested!


(Jan. 2017)


My year started with a fun New Year party with my friends making delicious rice cakes in this kimono!


(Jan. 2017)


(Feb. 2017)


(Feb. 2017)


(Mar. 2017)


(Mar. 2017)


(Mar. 2017)


(Apr. 2017)


(May 2017)


(May 2017)

I joined the photoshoot squad in this look above with KIMONO BIJIN that a friend of mine runs.
It was soooo much fun that I had to blog about the shoot in the separate post below. Kimonos can be worn in many different ways and you can see that on this blog. Click the link below to see it!


(May 2017)


(May 2017)


(Jun. 2017)


(Jun. 2017)

Last year, I wore a kimono (yukata) only once during summer. 
This year, I've been more motivated to wear it because I have a brand new kimono/yukata!!! 
My friend is planning on another photoshoot with girls in yukata again next month. So stay tuned! I won't be that silent during this summer like I did last year. 


Here's my yearly summary of my kimono looks from last year 2016↓

(Jan. 2017)


Thank you for reading!

xoxo
Lynn♪


★Social Media★

No comments:

Post a Comment