Thursday, June 30, 2016

::Caftan::

日本語ver. → こちら

Light, loose and comfortable. A caftan is one of my favorite items during hot summer.
Even though it is still rainy season and the weather is mostly cloudy, when the sun comes out it can be so hot and humid in Tokyo.
Caftans let the air through between fabric and your skin so that you feel a bit cooler than wearing a tight t-shirt. 



Caftan : Zara (from last year)
Sandals : ASH 





I love these ASH sandals so much that I have them in beige and black.


Bag : Double Standard Clothing



Wearing demin shorts inside....


Another thing I wear a lot during summer is this simple UNIQLO dress with bra pads.
I have some cropped tops like this and layer it over the dress.

If you have some cute cropped tops, give it a try! You can wear a cheap simple dress in the more expensive way.



Thank you for reading.

xoxo
Lynn♪



★Social Media★






No comments:

Post a Comment