Friday, January 15, 2016

::Baby Flowers::

.
日本語ver. HERE


The collab of my mother's kimono and my obi for New Year family luncheon. 
My grandmother loves seeing the kimonos she made for my mother. So my mother requested me to wear this kimono this year.


These flowers are too small to be recognized from a distance. So the kimono looks like it's made by plain orange/pink silk.

I also wore the same kimono for a shopping day in February 2015.
.

I have the details of the look above HERE.


To show the celebrating mood, I paired the kimono with this gold obi.


The total look.



Haneri (collar), Obijime and Obiage made by CHOKO, my favorite modern kimono designer.



The wind is getting really cold these days, so I bought a pair of long gloves.




I'm glad that my grandmother and my family liked this look!

Thank you for reading.

xoxo
Lynn♪

No comments:

Post a Comment