Wednesday, June 14, 2017

::Lob Sideswept::

日本語ver. → こちら

Asymmetrical hairdo with lob length hair.
When I wear a kimono, I want my hair away from the nape of my neck to show some skin. For casual occasions, I just simply let my hair swept to one side with hair pins. 


For my previous look for a photoshoot, I did this hair style.






After curling my entire hair with a straight / curling iron, I brought my hair on the right side by twisting small sections into one twist like the image above and pin the twist by using as many pins as needed. 
*blue dots = pins


The other day, I went to see my friends' new baby.


I wore a hat with the same hair style. 

[OOTD]
Tee :  Somedays Lovin
Pants :  JEANASIS
Hat : moussy
Heels : ASH
Bag :  de couture



Lob updo with/without a headband↓

(May 2017)


Thank you for reading!

xoxo
Lynn♪


★Social Media★

No comments:

Post a Comment