Thursday, March 2, 2017

::Matsuri Cat::

日本語ver. → こちら

MEAW♡
February 22nd is the cat day in Japan. But I missed a chance to wear my cat obi on that day.

Last weekend, they were having an antique kimono market at Omotesando, so I went to take a peak into it in kimono.


MEAW MEAW★
I tied the obijime like a headband for this poker-faced cat. It looks like "hachimaki" the towels that guys wear around their heads at Japanese festivals ("matsuri").



I wore this kimono twice before but both times were during holiday season because of the colors.
Thought it would match my new collar that I wore for my previous look.


MEAW♡


GRRR.....


Cat tie :)
I was walking down the street in Omotesando and felt some people taking photos of the cat on my back. hahaha


Cube bag by Sophie Hulme.


Galaxy zouri I ordered.



When I got to the market, it was already about 15 mins before the closing time.
So I didn't try on or get anything this time.... I should've got there earlier....


But 15 mins of treasure hunting were fun :)



Here is my cat day look from last year.↓

(Feb. 2016)

and the holiday look from 2015.↓

(Dec. 2015)

MEAW♡

Thank you for reading.

xoxo
Lynn♪



★Social Media★







No comments:

Post a Comment