Monday, May 15, 2017

::Romantic Rock::

日本語ver. → こちら

My OOTD for KIMONO BIJIN photoshoot we had the other day☆


It was such a nice and fun day in the great weather with kimono girls.
I wrote about the photoshoot on the previous post HERE.


For this special occasion, I definitely had to choose one of my favorite antique kimonos from my wardrobe. 
I wanted to be edgy yet romantic.


This kimono has beautiful sparkly embroidery around the flowers, which I love so much.


To add some edgy feel, I wore this metallic obi by Rumi Rock.




Jungle collar and German silk scarf I used with my previous look HERE


The base color of this kimono is beige and softens the whole look, so I think it might have worked with even stronger accessories as accents.


peacock feather earrings :)



Usually I wear only white basic tabis everytime but I tried my new lace tabis this time. It was a very warm day and my feet felt much cooler than in basic ones. 
Thinking about getting the same pair in black!


Mishmash tie with the scarf peaking from the side.


Mmmmmm I LOVE THIS KIMONO SO MUCH!


This look stands out so well in front of this black and white wall.

And......let me tell you I'm not good at staying cool in front of somebody's camera...
(yes usually I just use a tripod and pose in front of nobody but my own camera)




It was such a fun photo session!
Thank you for this opportunity, Anji and KIMONO BIJIN :)


Another one with me goofing around....

photos by KIMONO BIJIN

Let's end this post with a sophisticated photo. :P

I always keep this favorite kimono for a special occasion and miss a chance to wear it! 
It's almost summer and going to be too warm to wear "awase" (double layered) kimonos. So it was a last chance of this season to wear this.
Now I can welcome summer with no regret!!! 


Here are two other looks with the same kimono↓

(Jan. 2015)


(May 2016)



Thank you for reading!

xoxo
Lynn♪


★Social Media★

No comments:

Post a Comment