Monday, August 11, 2014

::Vitamin Colors::


This summer has been really hot and humid in Tokyo.
I try not to drink or eat anything cold to keep my metabolism high,
but summer heat makes me want to cool myself down from inside.


The temperature hit 35 degrees C last weekend.
It felt too hot even when walking in shadows.
I couldn't refuse going in my favorite smoothie place in Omotesando.


I always like these decorations in their little space.


I tried "Pink Floyd" smoothie this time.
Mango, Papaya, Pineapple, Guava, Grape, Peach and Mint!
I love it ;)


having tropical drink in tropical dress.


Fruit is good when you don't have much appetite to eat anything.
Peach is high in season.

My best friend got me fruit nail color :)


Chanel nail color: 621 Tutti Frutti


Reminds me of watermelon :)
It must look great on pedis as well.

Are you having colorful summer?

Thank you for reading.

xoxo
Yuki♪





No comments:

Post a Comment