Monday, December 28, 2015

::Lookbook 2015::

日本語ver. HERE

Looking back series part <2> : LOOKBOOK 2015

Throwback to each blog on my OOTDs in 2015 :)

Click on the link to see the full blog post on each look.


One day in cold winter when we had a lunch by Enoshima beach.



One of my favorite rompers.


On the first week of May, we went to see beautiful wisterias in Ashikaga.


A weekend in Nikko.



Simple look for a lunch date with my friend.



Casual day in my favorite T-shirt.


My very first experience at EDM festival.



Finally got a backpack I would use everyday!




My birthday look with the beautiful skirt :)



Another favorite romper with warm fox fur stole.


Sophisticated dinner look in black and white.


Is there any look that you would try?

Thank you for dropping by!

xoxo
Lynn♪


No comments:

Post a Comment