Tuesday, November 24, 2015

::Holiday Party Look::

日本語ver. HERE


The weather got much cooler last weekend and the cities are in the holiday mood already.
I haven't planned anything special for Christmas this year, but I love to think about possible party looks out of my wardrobe.
While I was going through my closet, I found this amazing jumpsuit that I've never worn.
I think I bought it more than a half year ago, but didn't get a chance to wear it.


Jumpsuit : The Fifth Label


With my PLST hat and Alexander Wang clutch.


and thigh high boots.








To glam up the look, I added this beautiful fox fur tippet I got from Le Ciel Bleu


They have the same style in 3 different colors this year.



Got any plans for the holiday?


Thank you for reading.

xoxo
Lynn♪

No comments:

Post a Comment