Monday, December 21, 2015

::Holiday Dinner Look::

日本語ver. HERE

My holiday dinner look 2015.
Not too casual, but not too party-ish.


My favorite stretchy skirt I got in summer 2014 from Le Ciel Bleu.
They have the similar style with leopard pattern this year.


with casual black tee in September 2014. Details HERE


I also wore this skirt for my birthday dinner at Beige Alain Ducasse 


The details on my gorgeous birthday dinner last year is HERE


<OOTD>
Off the shoulder top : H&M
Skirt :  Le Ciel Bleu
Boots : Le Ciel Bleu


Earrings : H&M





With deep red Sac du Jour from Saint Laurent.


Hope you will have a wonderful Christmas day in your favorite look :)



Christmas lights in Omotesando area were so beautiful :)

Thank you for reading.

xoxo
Lynn♪



No comments:

Post a Comment