Thursday, October 1, 2015

::Leopard & Snake::

日本語ver HERE

The weather is still warm and humid in Tokyo when the sun is up. 
I have this dress with a turtle neck last year but didn't know the right time to wear it since it has short sleeves.
The highest temperature of this day was around 25 degrees C, but I tried wearing this all day wondering if it was going to be too warm around my neck.


<ootd>
Dress : DIESEL
Booties : Forever21
Backpack : Papillonner



I added a long sleeve tee underneath it when I went to Enoshima beach for lunch in Jan. 2015.
The blog post on that day is HERE 


My very first backpack since I was in school....
I like the details made of water snake leather.


These genuine leather booties from Forever21 have these big chunky heels which make it easier to walk around for a long time.




It was actually too warm around my neck while I was inside of a building or a house, but when it gets cool at night, I didn't need any jacket cause my neck was warm :)


I put away summer sandals and got my quick shoe selection booth (well, it's just the door area at my place.) ready for fall and winter. 

Thank you for reading.

xoxo
Lynn♪






No comments:

Post a Comment