Friday, December 25, 2015

::Hairdo Album 2015::

日本語ver. HERE

Looking back series part <1> on hairdos in 2015.

Ever since I started wearing kimono, there were many opportunities to try different hair styles (mostly updos) with my super long hair.

You can jump to the original blog post by clicking each link below.















One of my favorite hairdos I can do in like 5 mins for any occasion!











Recently I had my hair cut and got bangs for the first time in 10 years.
Now I'm used to this look and thinking about staying this way for a while.


I was looking through my camera roll and didn't seem to have many close-up photos on my make up. When my bestie came back from the states, she got me these color crayons from Sephora. I've been using them for eye makeup recently.


Vivid pink cat eye look by using one of the crayons.


For hairdos, I've been using this curling wands by NuMe.
I bought this online before I went to visit Portland about a year ago, and brought them back to Japan. Most of curling irons in Japan have clips so these wands without a clip make it faster for me to set my hair.

Since I have bangs now, there might be more different styles that I can try next year?


Thank you for reading.

xoxo
Lynn♪


No comments:

Post a Comment