Thursday, August 20, 2015

::effortless::

日本語ver. HERE

The casual effortless look with two different pair of shoes :)
I recently got my second pair of ASH sneakers in black.



My first pair is in silver and green which I got a couple of years ago.
These are a pair of my favorite sneakers I own. 
Even though they have 2.5 inch heels, my feet don't get so tired after walking around for hours in them. 


This day, I didn't have any appointment to see anyone in the city so I went out for shopping by myself in effortless casual look.


<ootd>
Tee : Eleven Paris
Shorts :  Zara
Sneakers : ASH
Shades : CHANEL
Bracelets : Samantha Wills



I also tried on these Nine West heels I bought years ago before heading out for shopping.



:)

Thank you for reading.

xoxo
Lynn♪

No comments:

Post a Comment