Tuesday, December 8, 2015

::These Days:: Nov.-Dec. 2015

日本語ver. こちら

Random things in my life these days :)
Catching up with my girlfriends and having some yummy things is the essential part of my everyday life.

A couple of weeks ago, I had lunch with my bestie at a burger restaurant in Shibuya.


yumyum....
I love these crunchy fries.

After that my friend whom I've known for more than 10 years since Portland joined us for a coffee at Greenroom Gallery.
We all lived in Portland and studied at the same college in different periods of time.



With the girls.


My favorite gallery.


They have "Portland Bee Balm".
I bought a box of them at Wholefoods Market in Portland when I visited there at the end of 2014.



Chii and I goofing around with Elizabeth and James shades at a clothing store.

A couple of days later, I got a sudden urge to see the last part of "Hunger Games".
I booked a seat online and headed to Roppongi Hills after work.


In every December, they build a little Christmas market nearby the cinema.


Yep.... I don't mind seeing a movie in the theater by myself.

And, it's very embarrassing to say but since I didn't have bangs with super long hair, I easily forget to go have my hair cut. I just realized that the last time I went to a hair salon was like..... 6 months ago.

Before inviting the new year in, I just wanted to refresh my look.


So Yea.....
Got bangs for the first time in 10 years.


This was what I was aiming for......
But my face is too round to look like this... :P


And last weekend at the new beer bar from Denmark.
I always wanted to come here but didn't know exactly where it was located.


They have 20 taps that you can choose from.
I tried number 3 (Pale Ale) and 11 (Coffee Stout) this time.


Cute glasses :)


Arh...... nuts??? Anybody???


Thank you for reading.


xoxo



Lynn♪

No comments:

Post a Comment