Wednesday, December 28, 2016

::Steel Blue::

日本語ver. → こちら

How was your holiday?
I had a wonderful night with amazing people on Christmas Eve.


Lots of Santas came to celebrate at the party.


There wasn't any dress code but I wrapped myself in my new plain kimono.


A polyester kimono in steel blue.


Added some sparkly holiday feel with this obi.


Dizzy scarf (obiage) by Roccoya


Tada!

I carried my Alexander Wang bag.



The obi is really soft so it was a little harder to create this big ribbon on my back.
But I didn't wanna look too flashy with the mish-mash tie I always do so wanted to keep it look compact like this.


Fox fur in light blue instead of a jacket this time.

(Actually I wore a raccoon fur tippet instead of this fox fur to the party.)



A quick coffee break before the party.
At the cafe with a cool graphic on the wall.


This is actually my very first and only polyester kimono I currently own. 
It's nice not to worry about it getting stained or dirty at parties or clubs where people are dancing like crazy. LOL


On Christmas day, I baked some homemade apple pies with the apples my mom sent me a couple of months ago. 

It was such a nice and calm holiday this year.


Thank you for reading.

xoxo
Lynn♪



★Social Media★







No comments:

Post a Comment