Wednesday, December 21, 2016

::Butterfly Lace::

日本語ver. → こちら

ROMANTIC BUTTERFLIES♡
In my previous post, I wrote about my shopping day at FKI exhibition. (the post is HERE)
I was debating whether or not to get one of the lacey jackets made by agris and CHOKO that go with kimono or any clothes. And yes, I got one!

Here is my first kimono look with the lovely jacket♪



This is the photo of us trying it on, shot by the designer, CHOKO :)

Inside of this beautiful jacket, I wore.....


Batik patterned kimono. (Omeshi)


And this collaged obi also designed by CHOKO :)


PURPLE LEOPARD around my waist.


I always do the mish-mash tie whenever I use this obi. But I tried creating a big ribbon this time.
I love how it looks with many colors like this.


Spacey zouri from Otsuka Gofukuten


Inner look.



I went to Meiji shrine to refresh my mind before this year ends. 
This shrine is the popular place to visit for foreigners as well and there were so many tourists on this day.


Love the beauty of silence.


Red leaves.

While I keep myself busy in Tokyo, some peaceful moments are necessary for me to keep my balance. This place is one of my favorite places to visit once in a while.


Here are 2 of my other looks with the same kimono and obi ↓


(Feb. 2016)


(Apr. 2016)


Christmas is just around the corner.
Hope you will have great time with your loved ones!


Thank you for reading.

xoxo
Lynn♪



★Social Media★







No comments:

Post a Comment