Tuesday, January 19, 2016

::Powdery Blue::

日本語ver. HERE


This winter has been a bit warmer than usual but it snowed so much a couple of days ago.
The snow was 30 cm thick in my hometown.

Wearing favorite pieces in the cold weather is the best way to warm up your spirit :)


My favorite baby blue chesterfield coat by Le Ciel Bleu



Head to toe in black inside the coat with dark navy raccoon fur.


earrings with blue stones







Big tote bag by 3.1 Phillip Lim.

Been my favorite bag to carry because of the color that goes with any look.


To glam up the style, I tried on this powder blue fox fur tippet.
The post about the party look above is HERE



This fur is also made by Le Ciel Bleu and the color matches perfectly with the coat!

The texture is so smooth and soft. This is one of my best items to glam up the total look.
And it is sooooo warm :)


Thank you for reading.

xoxo
Lynn♪




No comments:

Post a Comment