Monday, January 25, 2016

::Fashion Haul:: Jan. 2016

日本語ver. HERE


Shopping is the best therapy for every girl, don't you think?
Well, I KNOW that it is not a good excuse for a crazy fashion haul. In addition to winter sales, there were some shopping events of modern kimono to go to this month, so I just couldn't miss the chance.

So here is my shopping diary of this month.


Long deep brown gloves and a clip. 
When I wear a kimono, there is no pockets to keep my hands warm. On a windy day, cold air comes into my kimono sleeves so these are the must-have for all kimono girls.


I wore them on the day of my family New Year luncheon.
Click HERE for the total look.


Actually I lost another pair of cute gloves in last winter only a couple of weeks after I bought them. Not to let that happen again, I got this clip this time.

And I also found really cheap short gloves (about 10 USD!) in navy blue at NEXT


Big tote bag from 3.1 Phillip Lim
I wrote about this look HERE


Forever 21 makes nice ear jackets! 
I also love the price! They were about 5 bucks.


Roccoya had a limited time store opened for a couple of weeks at Laforet Harajuku.


They released a new Obiage series called "Dizzy".
I chose this lime-green color.


Yep, looking at this closely makes me dizzy...


Also got a haneri (kimono collar).


Another modern kimono shop which was opened for only a week.
It was full of beautiful things created by my favorite designers.


Butterflies and flowers.



Yep!!! I wanted them so bad!!!! But I pushed that urge back....
Too many beautiful things that hit the spot!!


One little thing I got on the first day was this head dress.
Can't wait to wear it!

My kimono friend and I went to the shop on the other day and I tried on butterfly kimonos in two different colors.


In black.


and in white!
I like the white one better and I look awesome in it! lol

Okay so there is no end to girls' materialistic desires. It has to end now.
So I dropped the kimono and got these obis instead.


Beautifully collaged obi designed by CHOKO.



And......I LOVE CAT OBI by hicaloryotome :)


Can't wait to wear them and show you how I look with them!


Thank you for reading.

xoxo
Lynn♪



★Social Media★






No comments:

Post a Comment