Wednesday, January 13, 2016

::First Week::

日本語ver. HERE

First weekend after New Year holidays.
I spent such great time with my family and friends.

On Jan. 9th, my mother and friends came over to Tokyo from Nagano to have a meeting in the morning. They left Nagano around 5 am so that we can make some time to visit Meiji Shrine before the meeting.



Sake barrels.







Making best wishes for the year 2016.

On the next day, I went to a hotel in Odaiba area for the annual family lunch for the New Years.
My uncle plans it on this weekend every year.


Beautiful entrance of Grand Pacific Le Daiba.

.

I wore my mother's kimono again because my grandmother loves seeing the kimono she made for my mother.
I wrote about the details on the total look HERE


Lunch Buffet.


After lunch, we had some tea (wine for my uncle and me) at Hilton.


I always look forward to this New Year meet-up with my family to see how they have been doing.

Before going to Tokyo station to see my grandmother off on the next day, I had great sushi lunch at Tsukiji with my uncle, aunt, little cousin and grandmother.


Tsukiji is the biggest fish market in Tokyo.
It was so busy with travelers in the morning.


Yummy Sushi!!!

I'm so happy to have such a great family who loves to hang out with each other.


Thank you for reading.

xoxo
Lynn♪





★Social Media★





No comments:

Post a Comment