Friday, November 7, 2014

::Favorite Love Stories::


Love stories are girls' best heart warmer in winter. 
I love watching love stories on screens in this romantic season.
Here are some of my favorites :)

::The Painted Veil::


for those who feel their relationships might be falling apart.
I love Naomi Watts in this movie.


::Restless::


Young pure love :)
Mia Wasikowska is so cute with pixie cut hair.

::A Walk To Remember::


Mandy Moore and Shane West.
I saw this movie when I was still in school.
Written by the author of "Notebook" "Last Song" and "Safe Haven".


::Jane Eyre::


Another romantic story with Mia Wasikowska.
This story was thought to be groundbreaking 
in the era when women never spoke out their thoughts in public.


::Love Is All You Need::


Comical love story in Italy.
This movie makes you dream traveling to beautiful Sorrento.


::The Bridges of Madison County::


One of the best romantic movies in history
with Meryl Streep and Clint Eastwood.
Every time I see this movie, my heart feels tightened.


and more!!!
I can't list them all here.


It is going to be great to watch any of these
with some blankets and hot coco :)

xoxo
Yuki♪


No comments:

Post a Comment