Monday, November 10, 2014

::Food Diary:: Nov. 2014


Autumn in Japan.
There are so many temptations of good food at this time of a year.

When season changes towards winter,
our bodies tend to go through hard time adjusting to cold weather.
I found the best place to have congee to warm up my body.


I think they have one of the best Chinese congee in Tokyo.


It takes too much time to cook one at home.
This place will save my life when I feel myself catching a cold.

We found another place which has great Japanese hot pot.
くぼた (Kubota) :)



signatures from celebrities on the wall


I love this retro taste.


Thin cut beef tongues for hot pot :)



Love the firmness of beef tongues.


Hot pot is great cuisine for those who want to eat a lot of veggies.



Beef steak with wasabi.


And again...... 


dried ray fins are...... my favorite :)


xoxo
Yuki♪













No comments:

Post a Comment