Wednesday, March 29, 2017

::Spring Denim::

日本語ver. → こちら

Had some nice photos taken by my friend a couple of weeks ago. 
Luckily it was a nice warm day so I picked two spring looks from my closet this time. 


Spring in Stilettos :)

Top :  Double Standard Clothing
Pants :  DIESEL
Heels :  Stuart Weitzman
Bag :  Saint Laurent



I got these beautiful metallic heels 3-4 years ago but never wore them since because I thought these may be the most suitable for formal occasions. But since I usually wear kimono when something formal comes up, so never got a chance!



It was pretty windy :)


Sac du Jour by Saint Laurent. My favorite purse!


Earrings from ROSE BUD.





This is the photo taken by the same friend last year. ↓

I was wearing my favorite Alice McCall crochet pants.
(Oct. 2016)

Photo credit :  Hiroaki Saito


Checking after shooting with a glass of beer....

Look No. 2 will be up on next post!


Thank you for reading.

xoxo
Lynn♪



★Social Media★






No comments:

Post a Comment