Thursday, February 25, 2016

::Meaw Meaw::

日本語ver. → HERE

On 2nd Feb, we had a South African wine party at my friend's place.
This is a really fun party we have every month and I always look forward to joining them.
I posted a blog about it last year, click HERE if you are interested.



Food and wine were delicious as always. 
I brought a friend of mine who loves wine with me and he loved all the wines he tasted!

And February 2nd is a CAT DAY in Japan. (I think it is not an official thing tho... )
So I finally got a chance to wear a kimono with the "I LOVE CAT" obi.


There are two cutest cats at my friend's place.
Look how uninterested he looks when I'm holding him with a big smile! LOL


Kimono with the interesting modern pattern.


With I LOVE CAT obi I bought last month.


"Grrrrr!! What are you looking at?"


It's hard to see in this picture but the letters around my waist say "I LOVE CAT".


Cat tie :)
It was my first time doing this tie but it was so easy with the instruction paper which came with the obi.


Says "Meaw♡" on the bottom.


It was Monday, so I did a quick change at my work... 
It was raining a little bit so I wore booties instead of zouris.



Cat x Cat :)


MEAW..... this one is so shy and never comes out to show herself in front of people during the party.
Isn't she so pretty???? 

Here are the 2 other looks in the same kimono from the year 2015.
Click the link below each photo to see the blog post on the look.↓


(April, 2015)


(Dec.2015)



Thank you for reading.

xoxo
Lynn♪



★Social Media★










No comments:

Post a Comment