Tuesday, May 10, 2016

::Shiny Days::

日本語ver. → こちら

More beer and meat on the 2nd half of Golden Week!!!
Who could resist having cold beer on shiny days??

On May 3rd, I had our favorite Brazilian barbecue at Barbacoa with my mother, brother and his girlfriend. My mother planned this dinner to celebrate my brother who just graduated from a vet school and started his career.



What I love about this restaurant is they have variety of veggies and fruits that you can take from the counter. 


Yum!!!!! 


It was a bit early but my brother and I got some Mother's day gifts for our loving mother.
Thank you and love you lots, Mom :)

On the other day, my friends and I went to have some futsal games.
137 people came to play!!!! 


It was such a beautiful sunny day. 
Actually my friend and I were bench warmers to cheer our other friends who played, but still we got tanned a little.


My friends' team won the first prize among 13 teams! Congrats!


Sunset on the way to the crazy after-party with about 200 people. 

On the last weekend of Golden Week, my friends and I went on a picnic at Yoyogi park.
They were having three different festivals at the park on the weekend.
Tokyo Rainbow Pride (LGBT festival), Salsa Street, and Cambodia Festival.


The main stage of Cambodia Festival.
Girls were Cambodian girls were performing beautiful traditional dance there.


I love food from festival stalls like this.




More Brazilian barbecue from Salsa Street Festival.


MEAT!!!


Salsa on the street :)
The whole street was full of happy mood.


Happy lunch party under the sun!!

After feeding ourselves, we walked into the calm and peaceful area of the park.



Roses in various colors in bloom.




.

I was wearing my Elizabeth and James heels :)


I had soooo much fun during this GW.
Too much beer and delicious food made me put on some weight for sure.

I will try to eat healthy for the next couple of weeks!



Thank you for reading.

xoxo
Lynn♪



★Social Media★






No comments:

Post a Comment