Thursday, May 12, 2016

::Fly with Wind::

日本語ver. → こちら

Feather or Leaves??
I found and got this beautiful Omeshi kimono with embroidered pattern of fern leaves.


Love this deep green color :)


Embroidered fern leaves in gold, silver and metalic pink.
Such a modern design that you can't easily find.


With my checkered obi in silver.



Yellow accents.



In the photos, the collar looks plain white but actually it is the combination of light yellow and grey when looking at it closely.
It shows a heart behind my neck.



It was a little windy on that day.
I love the way fern leaves look like feathers.


Zouri.


I was carrying Nine West clutch.


FLY WITH WIND :)


Here is another look with the same obi↓




Thank you for reading.

xoxo
Lynn♪



★Social Media★






No comments:

Post a Comment