Wednesday, November 4, 2015

::Another Decade::

日本語ver. HERE

3 DECADES.
I am truly thankful for all the people I've met and events that I went through in my life.
And most of all, I feel like I am the luckiest to have such great parents who have been my parents for 30 years.

Although I wasn't planning anything special for my birthday, 
I felt so blessed with all the birthday wishes and surprises I received from my friends.
Thank you all so much for being a part of my life :)

Do you mind if I brag a bit about the things I got??? 



The surprise dessert :)



Lovely gifts from my mother and friends.
They all know I'm a little alcoholic.



Beautiful ring from my bestie :)


Brand new silver headband that became my most favorite hair accessory :)
She told me "silver" is a lucky-color for next year! 

And I spent last weekend in my hometown to get my mind refreshed
and..... to see this little one!!!!!



.Tada!!! Meawwwww :)
He's only 3 and a half months old. 
I was dying to see him before he becomes full-grown.
He's sooooooo adorable and my camera roll was full of him when I came back to Tokyo.




He plays with full energy and sleeps like an angel.



My mother made an amazing cake.



and my friends and I shared it together.
It was so good that I couldn't help having almost 3 pieces.

It was such an amazing week.
My 20's was for searching for my passion, my dreams, and the way to accept and love my own life.
My 4th decade will be for making best shots to make my dreams come true and doing whatever I can do for my family and friends around me.



And yes, more and more passion for kimono and Japanese spirit that I have in my soul.




Thank you so much for reading.

xoxo with lots of LOVE,

Lynn♪






No comments:

Post a Comment