Monday, May 11, 2015

::New In:: Apr. 2015

日本語ver. HERE
It's been really warm like summer already!! It made me wanna add some new summerly things in my wardrobe. Here are some of the things I got recently.

I found three beautiful Obis at very reasonable prices.




The last one is for formal occasions. These three obis are not wearable from June to September. I'm already looking forward to wearing them from next season (fall). 


This kimono was unbelievably cheap but it is made out of genuine silk. It is made to be worn in June and September when it is too warm to wear a fall-to-winter kimono.


New Zouris (shoes) that I wore at the wedding in previous post (HERE
I ordered this pair at an event where you can choose straps and a color of the bottom parts that you like. Aren't they so pretty? 


And most summerly things I got this month. 
Clutches by Cal


I bought the yellow one for myself.


The turquoise one is for my mother. 
It was a Mother's Day gift! :)

Thank you for reading.


xoxo
Lynn♪








No comments:

Post a Comment