Monday, May 25, 2015

::HOME::

日本語 ver. HERE

My mother and I had a great day on the last day of my stay in hometown.
Nagano has many places you can enjoy hot spring.
We drove over to Akane-juku before lunch.



View from the lobby.
It seemed like everyone just checked out from this hotel. 
There were just a few people at the lobby.


They have many pieces of antique furniture. 
I enjoyed just looking at them.


Hot spring!!! 
The view from the open-air bath was beautiful!


There were nobody but us. 
We had such a great time enjoying our private open-air bath.





After having a delicious soba noodle lunch,
my mother took me to a very nice cafe in the woods.




It was such a beautiful sunny day, we took our seats at their terrace.
Their coffee had nice aroma.
We had a luxurious time hearing tweets of birds without any background music.
It is one of the things we can't do in busy cities like Tokyo.



Green and fresh air :)
I just love my home with rich nature.

Thank you for reading.

xoxo
Lynn♪













No comments:

Post a Comment