Friday, March 20, 2015

::Pineapple & Roses::

日本語ver. HERE

It's been really warm this week!
Here in Japan, we start seeing cherry blossom forecast on TV at this time of a year.
Cherry blossoms in Tokyo is said to come into bloom on March 25th this year.
I'm so excited to do cherry blossom viewing next weekend!

To celebrate the new season, I wore a kimono in spring color last weekend.


I found this one at an antique kimono event held in Ginza area last month.
Isn't this European style pattern just beautiful?


When you take a closer look, it looks like pineapples.


For this kimono, chose this turquoise obi with beautiful roses.
I wore this one for a holiday look at the end of last year HERE.


Added purple tint of leopard obiage (scarf-like fabric between kimono and obi)


Big gold rose around my waist!!


Turquoise butterfly was tempted by sweet scent of roses.
Love making up a story like this!


I was carrying my Sophie Hulme bag (also on the post about mini bags HERE.)


In front of Miu Miu boutique.


Took a walk in Aoyama area.


Collaboration with street graffiti.


Balloons were given away at Kate Spade shop!
Aoyama is known as an area with many high brand shops
such as Alexander McQueen, Cartier, Miu Miu, Prada, Stella McCartney, Balenciaga, etc..
More stores are being made,
and I think they are trying to make this area more lively with more chic people.

Walking in a modernized city in Japanese traditional fashion.
It makes me look differently at the things I see everyday.

Thank you for reading!

xoxo
Lynn♪



Photos taken by P-chan














No comments:

Post a Comment