Monday, February 13, 2017

::double circle::

日本語ver. → こちら

Nothing new and challenging but simple. 
This is another easy updo you can do with two dutch braids I wore for the previous kimono look this month.


For the details of my kimono look in viridian green, jump HERE to read my previous post.


I have short bangs which are hard to be braided, so I just twisted and pinned it at the crown of my head.
Separate the hair into two equal sections and braid them into dutch braids. 


Massage and pull out each braid to make it look more voluminous. 


double circle with the two braids at the nape of neck.


Like this.
And pin them. This should look asymmetrical.


DONE :)


After coming home, I just needed to have grocery shopping done in my jeans and t-shirt. 
So I just released both braids and tied like this. It looks good with the waves from braids.



Here is a similar look which requires only one dutch braid.
This post shows the how-to with many steps. Click the link below if you are interested.


(Mar. 2016)


Thank you for reading.

xoxo
Lynn♪



★Social Media★







No comments:

Post a Comment