Thursday, July 7, 2016

::Beach Weekend::

日本語ver. → こちら

HAPPY BEACH WEEKEND in Kanagawa.


Hydrangea is in full bloom before the rainy season is over.
We haven't got many heavy rains or storms this year so it doesn't feel like we are in the rainy season. But the temperature is obviously hot enough to feel summer is here.


Last Saturday, I got up around 5am and headed to Kugenuma beach for a surf lesson.
Until last spring, I was far from beach people but I met a great friend who is (was?) a professional surfer last summer and started taking lessons from him since.


Surf day is my "no-make up" day.


My surf wardrobe :)


The weather was warm enough not to wear a wet suit. The water was warm and the sun came out of the clouds during the lesson. It felt sooooo good.
It was my 4th lesson this summer and my friend says I'm making progress!! Woo hooo :)
My goal for this summer is to be able to catch a (little) wave without my friend's help. 


Next day, I happened to have lunch with my friend who lives in Chigasaki, a little east from the Kugenuma beach. So yeah.... 1 hour train trip again.
My friend made a reservation at the beautiful Italian restaurant where the local beers are served.


Love the atmosphere of their entrance.


Shonan Beer.



Everything was delicious and felt like I was somewhere in Karuizawa.



Weizen.
Light taste with a little bitterness.


After yummy chatty lunch with my friend and her little cute boy, I took a walk to the Chigasaki beach.



It was about 30 min walk from the station.


I saw many surf families on the beach.




Little cute surfer :)
She didn't move from there for a while though.... lol


It was my first time to go to Chigasaki beach and the ocean looked so much different from the beach where I always take surf lessons. 

What a refreshing weekend :) 
I have so many summery events ahead this month! 
Camping, Pool, BBQ, Surf, and Baseball games!

I'm so excited :)



Thank you for reading.

xoxo
Lynn♪



★Social Media★






No comments:

Post a Comment