Wednesday, June 15, 2016

::Rectangles::

日本語ver. → こちら

Rainy season is here. I looooove wearing kimono but this humid weather during rainy season makes me wanna choose a summer dresss to put on rather than kimono.

But we have kimono that we can wear only this time of a year.


My hitoe kimono with rectangle motif.
They look like smartphones!!


I didn't have any plan for this day so went for a super casual look with this sparkly obi.



"Jungle and bees"
imagining the striped obiage as bees and 


with the jungle summer collar as wild forest.




Mish-mash.

Like the way lime-yellow is showing?



The bag is by Sophie Hulme.
Small bags go great with any kimono looks.

 




I have another hitoe kimono but the weather is getting too hot and humid for me to wear it now. I will come back to "hitoe " maybe in September :)


Here is the digital look I did almost a year ago↓



I went to have lunch with my friend and ended up drinking too much alcohol until 11pm on that day. That was such a fun day!



Thank you for reading.

xoxo
Lynn♪



★Social Media★







No comments:

Post a Comment