Wednesday, July 23, 2014

::Tea for Two:: (& summer fes.)

日本語ver. HERE

While I was in London, I was wishing to have traditional afternoon tea.
I thought it might be not so fun to do it without anyone to have a chat with,
so I didn't...
Some of luxurious hotels in Tokyo offer great afternoon tea
and we made a reservation at a lounge of Ritz Carlton in Roppongi.


First, we tried Mandarin Oriental hotel without any reservation,
and surprisingly all the seats were full around noon.
Now I'm curious why they all come here for afternoon tea.....


So... we changed the plan to Ritz, located at Tokyo Midtown.


The lounge was directly connected with the hotel concierge.
I loved the entire space with really high ceiling 
and streaming sound which comes from fountains that they have inside.
Once you are seated, they come and show you a variety of teas that they have.
You can change the flavors anytime during your tea time.
My favorite is strawberry champagne.


To be honest... I was a little nervous.... haha
This experience was a bit out of my frame. 

A pianist was playing in the middle of the lounge.
Loved chatting while hearing it and sounds of silverware.



Everything was so good :)
I liked their warm scones and mango tart.
We usually don't stay long at a restaurant
but it was nice to stay and talk with great smell of flavored tea.


OOTD for this day.

Jacket & Tee : Loveless
Skirt : Acne
Shoes : Melissa
Bag : de couture


Thank you for reading.

xoxo
Yuki♪

No comments:

Post a Comment