Wednesday, July 2, 2014

::Shopping Madness::


Extra edition of my trip diary in London.
I've heard summer sales usually start in the middle of June here.
Shopping areas were full of people with shopping bags in their hands.

Harrods, Harvey Nichols, Selfridges, Liberty, Browns, Fenwick.....etc...
It was really fun to look around shopping buildings with different concepts.


Selflidges on Oxford street.


Shoes paradise :))


Christian Louboutin.


British fast fashion, River Island.


Old-established brand of leather goods, Smythson.
Many seasonal items were 40% off.


Ground floor of Fortnum and Mason.
Too many choices of tea and sweet treats.

Feliero Sarti, also on sale.
Luxurious brand of textile which has a relation with Fendi.


Huge store of Burberry. (I think this was on.... Bond street? I can't remember)


Two bags of Selfridges after crazy shopping walk on Oxford st.




My new wallet from LV.
It took me a looong time to decide which one to get, Epi or Vernis leather.
This color, Lilas, is their new color of this season.


Selfridges exclusive bag from Chloe.
70% reduction from the original price made me look at it twice... :p
This is much lighter than the usual style they make because of the punched leather.
I love it!


Got something originally from UK too..
The cosmetic purse from Alexander McQueen.

I got some tea and natural snacks from local supermarket Waitrose for my friends.
Supermarkets in Europe have a plenty of organic, natural, gluten free and other healthy choices.
That's what I like about them and hope those in Japan will be like them someday in the future.

Shopping in London was exciting and fun at this time of a year.
I definitely wanna go back there in the same season or Christmas season!

Thank you for reading.

xoxo
Yuki♪












No comments:

Post a Comment