Wednesday, December 4, 2019

::Last Leaf::

日本語ver. → こちら

Before cities get a mood of holiday season, I have a couple of kimonos most suitable for this red leaf season. 
I wanted to wear this kimono sometime before December comes.
My friend and I decided to go to a museum to see the art collection owned by the royal family of Liechtenstein.


Coffee break in a retro mood before meeting my friend.


One of few kimonos with seasonal motifs in my wardrobe.



Thought the collar in light pink may not go very well with orange and brown of the kimono, but it has small accents of hot pink and yellow that match with the total look★


Added some casual feel with gold/silver sparkle.


I tried new style this time. 
This obi is really soft that usually worn casually but tying it this way makes the total look more sophisticated. 


I always wanted to know how to create the style. 
The kimono shop "Roccoya" had a tying lesson a couple of months ago, and I finally got to learn how to do it.


It got a bit asymmetrical but looked okay ;)



I was so happy that I got a chance to wear this kimono this year too. 
Christmas and New Years are coming soon and we have more occasions to wear kimono. I'm so excited!!!

I'll be having a big Christmas party this weekend, so looking forward to wear the kimono which is brand new and just got resized for me this year. 

Here are the other looks in the same kimono↓

(Oct. 2016)


(Nov. 2018)


Thank you for reading!

xoxo
Lynn♪


★Social Media★






No comments:

Post a Comment