Saturday, December 28, 2019

::Strawberry Holiday::

日本語ver. → こちら

Christmas night 2019★
My partner and I had a wonderful and extraordinary night at Tokyo Prince Hotel with a gorgeous dinner show. 


This big party is held every year on Christmas day. But it was our first time to attend this party. I was so excited for every detail of it.
Holiday decoration was so beautiful♡


For the 2nd luxurious Christmas party this year, I chose maybe the best antique kimono that I own in strawberry color. 


Yellow flowers and strawberry diamonds◆


With checkered obi in silver.


Added little green earrings and obiage as hint of Christmas.



Played a bit with the obi on my back.


It was a windy and cold night so I wore my brand new kimono coat♡


TOTAL LOOK





The dinner was amazingly delicious with good wines. 
After the dessert, we enjoyed a full stage of the "enka" legend.

There are only a few days left till the end of 2019.
I've been having the most exciting December that I've ever had so far. 
Thank you so much for reading my kimono diary★
Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year♪

See you in the new year, 2020♪

↓Archive looks with the same kimono♪

(Jan. 2018)



(May 2017)



Thank you for reading!

xoxo
Lynn♪


★Social Media★

No comments:

Post a Comment