Wednesday, October 30, 2019

::Pansy Jungle::

日本語ver. → こちら

Season of Pansies★
I was in the lucky color, yellow for another enka concert last week. 

Compared to the first enka concert we went to this month, this one took place in a darker and smaller place in Shibuya so I picked the flashy yellow lamé kimono.


Full of pansies.
I googled "pansies" and it used to flower only in early spring, but it flowers from October to May every year these days because of selective breeding. 


Yellow x Navy Blue 


Jungles and Leopard♡



I just realized almost everything I wore are from my favorite brand, CHOKO.
Each item is in the same taste, so it is really easy and fun to mix them into a total look. 






Another hidden animal on my feet♡



The concert was amazing!
I enjoyed the full day with enka sharing previous time with people I admire the most in my life. 
I'm now so into it and looking forward to see another concert in near future. 


Two archive looks in the same kimono! ↓

(Apr. 2019)




Thank you for reading!

xoxo
Lynn♪


★Social Media★


No comments:

Post a Comment