Wednesday, October 19, 2016

::Autumn Walk::

日本語ver. → こちら

October, mornings and nights get so much cooler but a bit too early for red leaves. It is the best time to wear my falling leaf kimono. 

I went out to have some more photos taken in Daikanyama last weekend in kimono this time. 


Listening to EDM on train in happy mood♪


Beautiful leaves drawn on dark brown base. 


With diamond pattern.


Total look.


Zouri.


Bag from Sophie Hulme






Pyracantha, bearing fruit. A sign of autumn.

When we were shooting in a park, many kids were in Halloween costumes and playing together. My kimono was accidentally in pumpkin colors so I felt like I was a part of them. Should I get some Hallween obi to pair with this kimono?


Thanks to Hiroaki Saito for the above photos


I wore this kimono to see my friend's photograph exhibition last year with a different obi.
Click the below link to see the whole article on this look↓


(Oct. 2015)



Thank you for reading.

xoxo
Lynn♪



★Social Media★






No comments:

Post a Comment