Friday, January 5, 2018

::Rose in Black::

日本語ver. → こちら

HAPPY NEW YEAR☆
Hope everyone had a wonderful time during the New Years holiday.

On Dec. 29th, I went back to my hometown to attend the Year End Party with my friends, which I was so excited about this time. 
Some of my friends and I did a short comedy show and I was supposed to wear a kimono for it. 

So this is my last kimono look of 2017☆


Homongi with rose paintings. 

*homongi = formal kimono for women


I tried to look closer to this↑
A gambler in Meiji era from the old movie called "Hana to Ryu (Flower and Dragon)"


Hand painted roses☆


Simplest checkered obi.


Totally dressed as a gambler with strong and independent spirit. 


Tried a new asymmetrical way to tie an obi to add some casual feel to the total look.



Zouri.




Sleek back combed updo to show decisiveness.


The party was sooo much fun with lots of laughter.
The venue was actually a hall that is usually used for wedding receptions. 
It was such a gorgeous place.



I don't know if our comedy show made every guest laugh or not, but preparing for it was definitely so much fun for us. 
Hope 2018 will be greater than 2017 for all of us!!!

I will put up the summary blog of my kimono looks from the year 2017 next.
Stay Tuned☆

Two different looks with the same obi↓


(Sep. 2017)


(Sep. 2016)


Thank you for reading!

xoxo
Lynn♪


★Social Media★


No comments:

Post a Comment