Thursday, January 11, 2018

::First Look 2018::

日本語ver. → こちら

New Year Day Look 2018☆
My New Year break was peaceful and warm with my family.
Every year, my family gets up early and have special breakfast with a little sake to celebrate the New Year on Jan. 1st. 
For our first visit to the shrine, I dressed myself in my favorite antique kimono.


My new year greeting photo I posted on Facebook and LINE timeline.
2018 is the year of dogs☆


This kimono is probably my most favorite antique kimono that I currently own. 


The winter in my hometown is sooo cold I wanted to wear boots instead of just tabis (Japanese socks). Hakama also makes it easier and more comfortable for me to get in and out of the car so I brought my new one in ecru.





My mother also likes me in this kimono so it was nice visiting the shrine with her in this look☆


New Year dishes we eat on the first three days of a year. 
I ate too much food during the break and gained some weight.... of course.



One of the favorite things about staying at my parents'.... ♡
They are the cutest little creatures....♪


On Jan. 2nd, we had a rice cake making party at our friend's house. 
It was such a great way to start a new year.



We also did a New Year calligraphy session with my friends. 
愛 "LOVE" by my mother.
義 "morality" by me. 

I hadn't done calligraphy for years. It was nice to hold a brush and write down the words in my heart to renew my resolution. 

HAPPY 2018☆

two archive looks in the same kimono☆↓

(May 2017)


(May 2016)


Thank you for reading!

xoxo
Lynn♪


★Social Media★

No comments:

Post a Comment