Wednesday, January 17, 2018

::CHOKO KIMONO::

日本語ver. → こちら

My very first 【CHOKO x agris.】KIMONO!!!!

For the last couple of years, I have been thinking about getting one of kimonos CHOKO designs but I kept on putting it back every time I visit her shopping events for some reason. 
But at "CHOKO's Closet" that they had at the end of last year, I finally met the one which caught my heart a minute after trying it on♡


Romantic Flower x Butterfly.


The textile is glittered jacquard and the base color is navy blue on the left half and the color is reversed on the other half. 


Paired with CHOKO x agris. collaged obi.


Rumi Rock Bambi collar☆





Bag : Sophie Hulme
Ring : Agatha Paris



Zouri : Mamechiyo Modern


I'm so in love with this beautiful contrast of lime yellow and navy blue. 
It's also made of polyester so it will be my favorite one to wear on rainy days♡

Here are two different archive looks 
with the same CHOKO x agris obi♡↓


(Jul. 2017)


(May 2016)


Thank you for reading!

xoxo
Lynn♪


★Social Media★

No comments:

Post a Comment