Thursday, July 20, 2017

::Tokyo Circus::

日本語ver. → こちら

My Outfit of the Day for outing with my friend in Harajuku.


My friend and I had a fun date at Laforet Harajuku to take a peek at Yukata POP UP shop. The details of the weekend is on my previous post HERE.


I got a new yukata from Rumi Rock this year and finally got to wear it :)
It has rabbits, deers, fishes, and more animals printed with zebra and leopard patterns. 


I put everything together in purplish color with an accent of vivid yellow around my chest. 


Lace, Zebra, Leopard, Animals, Stripes.....
Everything is mishmashed but it is the kimono magic that everything melts into one. I'm aware it is still really flashy tho. 




Items used around my waist. Love these vivid colors♡


I tied the 4 meter long obi into a big double ribbon. 
This is one of the most basic tie for yukata looks but the obi is unusually longer than normal ones so it turns out to be voluminous like this.


And I added one more new thing as a statement for this look.





Fender pick earring made by CHOKO.
It also has a feather attached, so I named this look "Tokyo Circus"♡



Shoes also in deep purple with galaxy thongs. 


I'm so in love with my new yukata♡

The rainy season is almost over and real summer is going to start soon!
Let's make it great with lots of fun things :)


Thank you for reading!

xoxo
Lynn♪


★Social Media★


No comments:

Post a Comment