Wednesday, October 11, 2017

::Tokyo Edo Week '17::

日本語ver. → こちら

My first time at TOKYO EDO WEEK
My friend who runs a community media "KIMONO BIJIN" invited me to join a fashion show as a self-styled model at the event last weekend. 
The theme of the show was "Halloween" so the models who came to the show were in kimonos with their own unique styles. 


The entrance was beautifully lit up with Japanese paper lanterns.


Luckily I got my hair done by a professional hair dresser backstage before the show. 


She did a great job making this cool updo with my short hair. 


Hair close to the nape of my neck is really short so it is really hard to do this by myself. She taught me little tips to put short hair up like this.


READY FOR THE SHOW♡

We had 14 other models who styled themselves based on the theme "Halloween".
Let's see some of the unique styles♡


Adams family by Usakoma


Spiderwebs and a cat by me :P


Pumpkin Kimono Dress by Chikako.


Spiderwebs and red leaves by Sheila.


Beautiful kimono dance dress♡


Kurotome Triplet★ Their obis had pumpkins on their backs.


It was a great opportunity to meet the new kimono friends♡


Famous Sheila Cliff ★


Shako-san♪

Thank you so much KIMONO BIJIN for this great experience★
The details of my look for this show is coming up on the next post♡

stage photos by Tokyo Calendar

Thank you for reading!

xoxo
Lynn♪


★Social Media★


No comments:

Post a Comment