Wednesday, October 4, 2017

::Autumn Rock::

日本語ver. → こちら

Last day of September. 
On the calendar, it's the last chance to wear a hitoe kimono.


I didn't have any special plan on that day, but chose to wear my new fairy animal kimono (hitoe) and went for a window shopping in Omotesando area.



Mixed animals and flowers in purple and grey.


Hand painted flowers on my collar.




Randomly made a ribbon on my back. 
The reversible obi made red and blue stand out★



For a little break, I dropped by a new green tea shop and had some delicious sweet green tea. 

I was trying to find little things to add to my Halloween kimono look I'm planning to do next week, but couldn't find anything good...
Hmmmmm.... Do you have any good idea? 
Hope some good idea will come up to my mind before this weekend.


The season of autumny red lips has come♡

Here are other looks with the same obi and the same kimono↓

(Jun. 2017)



(Jul. 2017)


Thank you for reading!

xoxo
Lynn♪


★Social Media★

No comments:

Post a Comment