Monday, October 16, 2017

::Halloween Edo Week::

日本語ver. → こちら

So the theme of the show at Tokyo Edo Week was Halloween.
Actually I have never dressed crazy for Halloween in my life so I didn't know what to wear. 
Maybe a kimono in pumpkin color??? 
But if I do that the look might be too boring....because the kimono itself is kind of semi-formal. 


The entrance of the event was decorated with bamboo art by Chikaken.
The previous post about the show is HERE

So.... Here I was at the stage of the show★




Meaween Cat♡

Let's take the ferris wheel like pattern of the kimono as spiderwebs. 
Halloween Party Cat Look★


The cat on my back is wearing a matching head dress with feather. 


I bought this head piece years ago, and this is the first time using it!



Mauve lips and nails with cat eyes.




Instead of zouri I always wear, I wore Diesel booties with fishnet tights.




Angel Jackson box bag♡
YEAH.


With Sayumi, the owner of KIMONO BIJIN.
Thank you for giving me many experiences as a kimono influencer.


With other models from the show. 
Lace and roses.

Modelling for the show gave me a chance to try new things with my kimono style. 
It was also interesting to see how other girls style themselves. 
Can't wait to see them again★

Here are two other looks with the same kimono↓


(Jul. 2015)


(Jun. 2017)

stage photos by Tokyo Calendar

Thank you for reading!

xoxo
Lynn♪


★Social Media★


No comments:

Post a Comment