Monday, April 25, 2016

::Banner Barrett::

日本語ver. → こちら

Getting ready for autumn already??
I met someone who's working for the fashion brand "Banner Barrett" through my job last month, and got to visit their Fall/Winter 2016 exhibition at their show room.


Their show room is located in the chic and sophisticated area of Daikanyama.
Wisterias are already in bloom.


Lookbook of the new season.


I love the entrance of their show room.




The concept for their new season is "British Soul".
Chic styles for sophisticated girls.




I ordered this baby blue skirt :)


They also had a little eating space in front of the show room.
Fashion editors and buyers were having a garden party!


Sadly, I didn't have much time to stay and have lunch here.... 



I love the elegant atmosphere that they have here.


On the way back to the nearest station, I found a new Maison Kitsune shop :)
I hadn't explored this part of Daikanyama before. I should definitely come back here on weekends to find more cute shops and cafes around this area.


Thank you for reading.

xoxo
Lynn♪



★Social Media★







No comments:

Post a Comment