Monday, July 6, 2015

::Summer Kimono:: Shopping Diary July 2015

日本語ver. HERE

The weather here in Tokyo has been grumpy because of this rainy season. 
For me, shopping (or even just window shopping) is one of the best ways to brighten up the mood.


From July 1st to July 22nd, some of my favorite kimono designers are having their little shop opened temporarily at Laforet Harajuku, Tokyo.
Around this time throughout a year, people who don't usually wear kimonos start looking for yukatas to wear for summer festivals or big fireworks shows. 
Almost every department store or shopping mall tends to have limited yukata stores in this season.

I dropped by Laforet on the way home from work on the other day to get some accessories produced and designed by CHOKO san. :)



Summer kimono collar :) 


RingRing Obijime
I always wanted one of these and finally...!


Rain forest kimono by Roccoya :)
Isn't this so beautiful??




Same design in dark purple.
I happened to be wearing shoes in the matching color. 



I just love the whole atmosphere with full of beautiful things where all girls get excited!
Last weekend, I went back to the shop again and made friends with some pretty girls who can share the same passion for kimonos.
It was such a fun weekend!


Thank you for reading.

xoxo
Lynn♪












No comments:

Post a Comment