Wednesday, July 22, 2015

::Rain Forest::

日本語ver. HERE

RAIN FOREST by Roccoya!!! My brand new yukata I got this year.
This is my very first kimono made out of cotton and linen.
It feels much lighter than those which are made of 100% cotton.


<ootd>
Kimono (yukata) : Roccoya
Obi : Umeya
Obi-jime & Obi-age : CHOKO


I also wore the same Obi and Obi-jime for this Lime Light look.


Link to the post about the day I purchased this kimono HERE


Super easy mishmash tie with the accent of leopard. 







I revisited Roccoya store which is temporarily opened until tomorrow, July 22nd at Laforet Harajuku. (my third visit...to be honest.)
Couldn't help trying on this beautiful ikat yukata!


I finally got to meet Aya Hasegawa who's an illustrator and also a kimono designer.
She was wearing a yukata she designed. Isn't it so cute??? 

Rainy season is finally over in Tokyo and full summer is here!
Who's ready to go out for festivals, beer gardens, and firework shows with me in yukata??

Thank you for reading.

xoxo
Lynn♪



No comments:

Post a Comment