Thursday, February 26, 2015

::Black 'n White:: NYFW RTW Fall2015 (1)


It's a fashion week season!
I went through all the looks from some brands I like online,
and thought this season is about "Black and White".
So I want to share some of my favorite black-n-white looks here.


Alice & Olivia
I love her designs that are wearable and chic.


<left> Carolina Herrera / <right> Badgley Mischka



Beautifully shaped coat dresses by Diane von Furstenberg


Milly
Smooth and chunky texture in black.


Oscar de la Renta
A very first collection after he passed away.
I like the new silhouette of the white dress with roses.


<left> Narciso Rodriguez / <right> Ralph Lauren


Tadashi Shoji


Victoria Beckham
Those skirts!!!


Zimmerman
is one of my favorite brands lately.
I liked the last collection of Zimmerman too.
I'm dreaming of wearing one of their dresses one day.

To be continued to vol.2.

xoxo
Lynn♪



all the images above borrowed from WWD.com









No comments:

Post a Comment