Monday, December 15, 2014

::Holiday Looks::


Christmas is just around the corner.
Have you got any plans?
Dinner party with your girl friends?
Romantic night with your love?
Fun gathering with your family?

Here are some holiday look ideas from last year.
I was invited to my friend's wedding party around this time last year.


And this is what I wore that day.
Black lacy top and red skirt.
Adding something metalic brightens up the look.


I wore this hairdo inspired by Kate Middleton.
This is actually easier than it looks.
Make a bump at your crown by teasing and braid each side.
Create any bun you like around the nape of your neck and pin each braid in place around the bun.





Hairdo idea #2.



Hairdo idea #3.
This style is the easiest and I love it!


And definitely need something red too :)
CHANEL Rouge Allure #99 PIRATE is the reddest red that I love. 


Little holiday greeting from me last year :)

xoxo
Lynn♪









No comments:

Post a Comment